Thursday, January 21, 2010

ready to go!

I have been waiting forever. and ever.
and ever.
I AM READY TO GET ON THIS FLIGHT AND GET TO SPAIN! fortunately airports are semi entertaining...and I like them. I feel like I should contribute a "thanks" section to everyone who expressed excitement for me at any point in time in my preparation to go to Sevilla. I have heard from many loved ones that my trip has been duly "prayed up" and will be blessed and super fun. I just know they are right! not that it is all fun and games going to a new country to attend school and to take classes in another language entirely.... a Little teeny tiny bit intimidating. yes? YES. But I am SO DANG EXCITED.

hopefully the bilingual-ness will be hasty in its arrival. :-)
also...this flight.

adios para ahora.
ks

2 comments:

  1. HAVE FUN! MISS YOU LOVE YOU!!! Find me some spainish art! :-)
    love you!
    call me if you can??? face book. email whatever

    love you
    love you
    yo espere que tienes un muy bueno tiempo.
    es correcto?
    no se. possible un dia.
    yo quiere que puedo ser tambien.

    ¡AHHHHHHHHHH!
    Hasta luego hermana.
    Con amo,
    Abby

    ReplyDelete
  2. let us know you are ok as soon as you can! very excited for you!

    ReplyDelete