Friday, April 9, 2010

Plane billetes, final ensayos, y tutoring





Hola a todos!
Nothing huge has really happened since my last blog other than the end of my Barcelona trip, and that was SO fun. Park Güell was super cool, and really really awesome, and the outside of the Sagrada Familia was beyond words. Arianna's parents got here safe and sound and we headed to Sitges on the train. Sitges as it turns out is a little tiny town just to the South of Barcelona right on the coast. The parents had rented an apartment there (from a Nike exec. no less - just an old friend of the family...jeez), and Mary and I were able to stay with them for free for a night before the two of us headed home and let the fam have some time together. It was so relaxing and nice. Mary and I headed home and the next day we went to a mercado to do an observation for one of our classes and then headed to the center of town to catch a glimpse of some paseos for Semana Santa, they really are quite beautiful and the live music is really amazing. BUT I have NEVER seen so many people in Seville, it was bonkers.

Anyway, the girls and I are headed to Mallorca next week for some chill beach time before Feria de Abril arrives. And Abby has officially gotten her ticket to come visit me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am SUPER excited! We are entering into the last few weeks of school here and the work load is getting heavier. I have several final papers that need to be started and finished, on top of my regular homework load...phew! Also, I think I have forgotten to mention it before, but I am tutoring a guy twice a week in English! It is turning out to be a really great job, and he is learning a lot, and so am I.

Countdowns:
Days of Class left: 16
Days until Abby Gets here: 37
Days until Dane Gets here: 40

It's bittersweet that the end is so close!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment